Monday, October 01, 2007

Yong Shuan on his Kimono Robe

I nearly forgot that Yong Shuan has this Kimono Robe, I found it when I do some housekeeping to Yong Shuan's Cupboard. Yes, with the experience that Yong Shuan nearly cannot wear few of the shirts that sis and friends bought for him. I keep doing this so that we try not to miss any clothing.

I still remembered when Yong Shuan first time wear this Kimono Robe, that was when he was still in the hospital. We only got one Kimono, as recommended by the handbook, I brought this to the hospital.

At that time, the whole Kimono covered up to Yong Shuan's leg.
Now Yong Shuan is 2 mths old, the size is just right.

1 comment:

Audrey Tan said...

Ogenki deska YS san..hahah..he is soo cute in that baju, next time take more of his pic sitting down.