Sunday, February 21, 2010

Penang Butterfly Farm & Hard Rock

Finally, I managed to find time to clean up my HDD. I found these photos in the folder waiting to be uploaded to the blog. My daily responsible at S Eleven is more routine now, hopefully this continue on so that I have time for my photos and the blog.



We went to Penang Butterfly Farm last Nov. Wednesday is rest day for S Eleven. If we never make a trip back to Ipoh, we mostly spend time at Penang or Butterworth for dining & quality family time.



~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Thanks to Godsis - Siew's effort in making a wonderful birthday vacation comes true. She has gathered my childhood friend and we went to Hard Rock to enjoy a sunny weekend in Penang.
Yes, this is the first hotel staying trip since Siem Reap last Feb. We enjoyed the pool, the slide and the room very much.






No comments: