Monday, December 20, 2010

My Birthday Gift 2010 - iPhone 4

A big hug to my caring and lovely hubby, I got surprise with an iPhone 4 this year for my birthday. There was this story to tell along with this iPhone4 birthday gift; hubby tried to contact Maxis and other Apple store to try to get me one iPhone4 without me knowing.

However, he mistakenly thought I have to go in-person to have the registration done for my new phone. In actual fact, the phone number is a sub-line under the same holder - which is him. So there is no need for me to be there. When the day comes, he brought me to the front of Maxis Ipoh office, I wondered and asked why were we there? Aren't we supposed to go to this supplier at the other site of the town? He then only tell me yes we are here to get your new iPhone4. In deep of my heart, I am surprised and happy.

When the registration was on going, our friend asked the officer why she never ask for my ID or signature, only then he realized the whole thing can be done without me, and how he wish to "really" surprise me with my SIM card changed into the new phone n put it in a box.

Anyway, end of the whole thing, I AM HAPPY WITH MY 2010 BIRTHDAY GIFT and EVERYTHING ELSE. BLESSED BIRTHDAY WITH MY SOUL PARTNER AND 2 SONS.

My first answer to Shao Wen was, " Thank you daddy " on behalf of Yong Shuan. I know he will be more happier than myself to know mummy have iPhone and all the apps he can try on.

And I started to explore the phone, this is what I found last week. The 360 Panorama from my iPhone 4. I took this photo in my shop, S Eleven, it is the new wing. There is another lot similar size with more Gondola shelving.






No comments: