Monday, November 14, 2011

Back in Ipoh...

Finally, the long waited due date is just around the corner. Doctor told me my baby is going to due on the 9th December this year. Since this is third pregnancy and after 2 c-sec, I have no choice but to go for another c-sec. I will have it done 1-2 weeks earlier. So, I picked 24th November, Thursday. Wish me GOOD LUCK.

Recalled Yong Shuan's time, we packed everything ready and washed all the baby's clothing, get ready the nursery; I guess this happens to most first time parents. Cannot wait to see their first newborn. This time, I am so tiring taking care of 2 toddlers and left all the packing and "get-ready" to the last minutes. Only last week I brought the baby clothing out from the store and ask mum to help to do the laundry. Only this morning I went to buy the newborn nappy and some other baby stuff; in fact still a long list to fulfill but no energy to shop. Only few days back I phoned to the confinement food catering service to reconfirm my booking with them. My baby cot is ready, my room has not. It is still a part guest room, part store room, part nursery and part laundry room.

What happened to me? I am in my comfort zone, expecting the expected c-sec and care of baby? Or just because I am lazy and tired. Both.

I tried to go for natural birth when I was having Cheng Shuan - my 2nd boy. Totally new experience if it did happens but it didn't, c-sec at the end. This is 3rd c-sec so I know what is coming. Still I wish it to be as smooth and manageable as possible. Wish the pain to the least, wish baby is always contended as possible, easy to take care. Wish for the breastfeeding to be as successful as the previous two times. POSITIVE POSITIVE.

I will have Cheng Shuan accompany me along this confinement period, Yong Shuan will be following daddy at SP and visit once a week. I will be staying with parents, mum is going to care for Cheng Shuan and bath my "xiao mian tu" - 小綿兔 for me. We called him this name since some time ago. This was given by Yong Shuan KoKo, saying the 綿羊 sheep, which is me giving birth to the rabbit baby.

When 小綿兔 is here, more updates is coming to this blog.

2 comments:

Story about myself... said...

jiayou! waiting for ur good news! all the best

Tsu Lin + + said...

WOWWWW KC!!!! So surprised to read this but congrats!!!!! 3rd child already, wah you act very fast :P 3 boys, what a lucky gal you are, to be pampered by the boys in the family.