Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yong Shuan first ride on the public transport

Wow, this is the Metcard of Melbourne's public transport that I am going to keep for Yong Shuan. This morning YS experienced his first public bus ride to the nearby Box Hill Centro.

I was abit nervous as I am a careless person when comes to handbag, handphone, key and money. I carried him in the baby carrier and brought with me one backpack filled with YS's nappy, extra clothing, water, wipes etc. We had a wonderful 2 hours outing and I bought YS 3 pairs of socks.





2 comments:

Audrey Tan said...

Hey sis, im actually glad to know that u went out wit ys and its just the 2 of u, is a mother and son date i suppose, haha...1st time is always nervous one...

Audrey Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.