Wednesday, January 16, 2008

EBAY Live HELP

I believe most of todays web portal comes with Live help such like online banking, online shopping and most of the tel co site. It was my first time using the Live Help found in EBAY. I must say that it was a very HELPFUL TOOL.


I was not allowed to proceed my listing due to some shipping setting that I was not familiar. The LIVE HELP representative assisted me and I learned a lot from yesterday experience.

LIVE HELP is really good for me who is lazy to search from help index. It is a 24/7 service - Accessible at anytime, and interactive - the representative was looking at the same screen as mine and helped to go through every setting I made.


~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Yesterday I posted my dad's handmade Chinese Paper Cutting Craft on
EBAY. He is very good in this type of handcraft and other Chinese Calligraphy Art. This piece of Chinese Paper Cutting is unique and exquisite, ideal gift for newly married couple, new business opening, housewarming etc. These are some of the latest photos.





Anyone who interested to have these for their friends, do contact me.



No comments: