Monday, January 07, 2008

Fun Sunday Morning

Read from somewhere years ago, the morning sun is the most healthy source of Vitamin D for my baby. So, I decided to bring him for a walk this morning. Yong Shuan finished his morning feed around 7am, we then quickly got ready the nappy bag and drove to PoloGround for his first morning walk with grandparents.


Yong Shuan did not seem to enjoy the newly renovated garden. He fall asleep on the way there and continued his LALA land episode along the morning walk.





Ah Gong enjoyed his morning walk with Yong Shuan and ignored me and mum.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.