Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Outing to Werribee & Geelong

Last weekend, SW got four days off for Easter holiday, therefore we decided to have an outing to Geelong with friends. Along the way, we stopped by Werribee's famous Rose Park.


Daddy's 心肝宝



See me fly, I fly up in the sky ...


With Aunty YY


~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Took us around one and a half hour to reach Geelong, our first stop was the FORD Discovery Centre where by it displays the FORD car making history in Australia.

Followed by FISH & CHIPS lunch at the Waterfront, and some walking along the beach.



P/S: Haha... ... Naughty Mummy (Innocent Daddy)


4 comments:

Audrey Tan said...

Hey sis, it has been a while since you last posted pics of u, sw and ys..really miss u guys...glad that u guys went for a short trip and get a break, how i wish i get that too. Honestly, the Spore Biz trip was really not enough, been really stressful lately. So i shall save enuf to come visit you soon..hugz!

Story about myself... said...

wow.. wat a "xin fu" family outing! I wish i were there to join u guys..

Tsu Lin + + said...

Ooh, how was the Rose Park? Have you been to the Werribee Zoo? I thought of bringing my baby there last time we were in Melbourne but my MIL said she's too young to appreciate the animals. Haha.

KC Tan said...

Audrey : Ya , I know it has been a while and I have backlog quite a few photo of YS. Will try to post them asap.

Jac : When you plan your holiday down under here, we can go again or even to other more interesting places. What about honeymoon here?

Tsu Lin : Yes, the timing was not right when we went there during Easter, most of the roses was dry and burned at the edges of the pedals. We did not make time for the Werribee Zoo as according to my friend half a day is needed and our initial plan was to go Geelong. That zoo is a nice n worth going place. If you come again to Melbourne try the three zoo passes, I think the one in city most probably suit your baby. I have been to the Heavilles one. That one is a sanctuary.