Friday, May 23, 2008

Home Cooking 2

It's been some time I posted the Home Cooking , I have gathered more photos of my home cooking to share here.


The Avocado Milk Shake that I mentioned in earlier post.
:) A recipe shared by our Philippines friend - James.



My first Mother's Day Breakfast - Burger with Mushroom and Potatoes Wedges



Home Made Shanghai Dumpling


Steamed King Salmon Fish



~ * ~ * ~ *

One of my favorite Nyonya dish - Assam Prawn


Marinates Banana Prawn 20 mins before light fried them in the pan.



Ladies & Gentlemen, KC's Assam Prawn.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, KC.. the food really looks good..yummy.. like the ad from restaurant.. =P wen can i taste it or mayb share wif me the receipe.. hee..

KC Tan said...

Yes Beh, anytime.

WaterLily said...

Good food!

Story about myself... said...

ur food looks yummy ler! sure get a lot of training being a homebased mom ya. hehe...

WaterLily said...

The photos have very good exposure.. think the marinated prawn photo should have brighter exposure :)

vinon said...

very nice picture taken and those photo look like some brochure ads,
do consider placing some of those on iphoto.com u might never know how much they are appreciated with financial reward :)