Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pasta for YS or Pasta for Mummy


When I bought this pasta for YS, daddy wondered if this pasta is for YS or for mummy. I found these paste very cute, they were made into tiny alpha numeric shape. However, daddy reckon YS is too young to recognize them. I suddenly realized some of the food, the clothing and those toys I got for YS at this age, is partly for myself. I am enjoying the fun of parenthood. May be when he grows up, when he knows how to tell his preference, that would be a different story. BUT NOW, I am deciding for him... :)


1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Hehe! Of course. I do the same too. :)

I bought some star-shaped pasta (they were for babies anyway) and I think I liked them more than she does (she spat out the food, Grr... and I made the pasta sauce FROM SCRATCH!.