Saturday, July 05, 2008

Yong Shuan's 1st Birthday - Part 1




"Happy Birthday, Yong Shuan"

It seems most of the blogging Mum wrote their baby's first birthday post into part 1, 2 and so on. I am going to do the same as well, as we just celebrated Yong Shuan's 1st birthday in lunar calendar this morning. We have planned a simple party for him next weekend, so please be patient with the coming part 2 post.

This morning celebration was rather simple, I cooked some red eggs and "Mee Sua" soup for Yong Shuan's lunch. Daddy dressed up Yong Shuan with new clothes and shoes.

Here are some of the photos.






10 comments:

Audrey Tan said...

Happy birthday to my dear nephew! a big hug from your ''ikan keci'' to you!

WaterLily said...

Happy Birthday Yong Shuan!! Gu gu forgot about YS's lunar birthday!

Tsu Lin + + said...

Happy birthday Yong Shuan! I meant to celebrate my baby's lunar birthday too.... but forgot about it on the day itself :( I mean tto boil red eggs for her too.

Very nice outfit he has there, the RED top is very nice.

KC Tan said...

Thanks "IkanKecI", thanks GuGu.

@Tsu Lin: Thanks. In fact, I actually got this feeling of blessedness when I colored the eggs for him. :) That top just cost me A$5. That was the best ever deal from my colleagues.

SJ said...

HaPPy BirthDay to little boy - Yong Shuan! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to YS.... :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yong Shuan!

Big Sis Yien said...

Belated Happy Birthday, YS!! Hope you were having fun on that day!!

Luv
Aunty Yien

Big Sis Yien said...

Belated Happy Birthday YS!! Hope you were having fun with daddy and mummy on that day!!

Luv
Aunty Yien

Big Sis Yien said...

Belated Happy Birthday YS. Hope you had fun with Daddy and Mummy on that day!!

Luv
Aunty Yien