Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yong Shuan's 1st Birthday - Part 2

Following are some notes of what I have done starting Friday, the 11th July.

Early morning, I went to the cake shop to order for my son's 1st birthday cake, I had ordered Tiramisu as most of the guests are adults, and it turned out everyone loved the choice. I phoned to the Sushi Shop to order the Sushi Platter, shopped for the ingredient to make Chicken Sausage Roll and so on.

Then, during Yong Shuan's nap time, I quickly prepared some chicken sausage rolls for the next day. At night, after he went to bed, I cooked the Curry Chicken.





Saturday morning around 10 am, I fried the Mee Hoon and cooked the dessert "Black Glutinous Rice with Red Bean".

Meanwhile, daddy went to bring the cake, some KFC and he even went to the POST office to claim the parcel from Sis.










Yong Shuan enjoyed the day, after everyone sang him the birthday song, he enjoyed the feast. One of our friends brought his Nintendo Wii, we had spent a wonderful Saturday. Half way, Yong Shuan went for his afternoon nap then woke up and continued to play with all his new toys.



I did not cook dinner, we continued to have those food for dinner. Two couples joined us as they stayed back for the Wii, especially the Wii Fit.


8 comments:

Story about myself... said...

happy birthday ys! :)

chip-pea said...

Happy 1st Birthday YS!!! Yummy rolls..mmmm...well done KC!

Audrey Tan said...

Thanks for everyone for getting the gifts and celebrated my little nephew's bday!

Chin said...

Happy BirthDay, YS!!

Tsu Lin + + said...

A cosy affair at home for his birthday. I think YS must be very happy with all the attention. Your chicken sausage rolls look very delicious!

Happy birthday, YS!

Anonymous said...

wah... look at the food also very hungry already.

Unknown said...

What a lovely boy!

KC Tan said...

@TAS, Chip-pea, Audrey, Chin, Tsu Lin, Siew and Richelle: THanks.

The Chicken Sausage is easy, Just get the puff skin from the frozen dept in the store. Make the "inti" anything you wish. I've tried to make the Potatoes Puff with the same puff skin, it turned out good.