Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yong Shuan's Speech Development

I am forgetful, I am not good at date. I cannot remember when was the first time Yong Shuan started babbling. All I knows is he knows how to call "Mummy" now. All the while he has been calling "Ma-Ma" and I told SW that I wish my son calls me "Mummy" instead of "Ma-Ma"

It was the day I went for my wisdom tooth extraction, SW brought YS to the PetWorld and shown him "Puppies". After a few rounds of repeating "Puppy" to him, YS picked up "Pu-Poo". In the afternoon, he managed to say "Puppy", SW quickly teach him "Mummy" and YS called out loud "M~u~M~m~Y". I dont know how to describe the feeling through words. I believe all mummies out there will know how it feel. * SYOK*

These are the words Yong Shuan know at this point of time.
- Pa Pa (He calls to his daddy everytime daddy walks into the house after work)
- Bear
- NaNa (Banana)
- Dog
- Puppy
- Mummy
- More (This is when we feed him, I guess he knew about this from the child care)
-"Chee Ceh" (Car in mandarin)
- Ball
- Oh-Oh (when anything falls on the floor)
- Dao (when we calls his name in full, he will raises his hand and answers this mandarin word meaning "Yes"
- Bye-Bye




3 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Impressive developments, Yong Shuan! Bravo...

He learns very fast, the nursery also helped him, doesn't it?

KC Tan said...

Thanks. I am not sure about CHildCare, they surely speak with him English. But they do have one chinese carer in the centre. By the way, I have posted one video to my YouTube - YS calling Pa-Pa.

Anonymous said...

Clever boy! *clap* *clap*