Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1st Family photo of the 3 of us...


Photos are copyright of Advanced Photographer P / L, Australia.

This is our 1st family photo taken by professional photographer in Australia. It was taken during the fund raising event held by Yong Shuan's child care center sometimes in October. When I booked for the photo shooting I was worried if the photos able to be developed on time. I was lucky that the photographer helped to get it done on time, just 2 days before we jumped on the plane. Otherwise, I might need to trouble my best buddy to bring back to Malaysia for me.

The photo A (family photo) with frame and complimentary key chain just cost me $15 and the money will go to center. Additional copy of photo was sold at $55 each, the more you buy the cheaper it goes. These people very clever that they took more photos during the shooting session especially those with only the kid alone. As parents, we found the photo nicely taken and ended up with all three set - Couple, Family and the Kid.


No comments: