Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Pics

By looking at my blog archive listing only then I realized it has been a long long time since my last update of Yong Shuan's photo in this blog. Most of my friends out there might noticed the change that happened to my family lately, we have moved back to IPOH, Malaysia. Please find the following photos taken when we were still in Melbourne.

At the PARK, riding the wooden bike.


Found this winter beanie while packing our stuffs to ship back to IPOH, YS enjoyed me multiburst his funny expression.


YS's first "Ang Moh Lao" - bruise after knocked his head to the tea chest table's corner.

One day, rabbit from next door visited our backyard. It was the first time YS spent hours sit still next to the glass door starring at the rabbit. In order to attract the rabbit to come close to the glass door for YS, I have placed the carrot there.

" First time wearing my first nike shoes, daddy got this for me years before he married mummy.
Daddy was so excited when my foot finally fit into the shoes "



Like Daddy Like Son




Comes to the day we packed our luggages and headed to the airport, while waiting for our flight at the MAS lounge. YS made a mess leaving biscuits bits everywhere from the sidetable to the carpet.





7 comments:

Story about myself... said...

wow.. great memory! Time flies, YS is getting bigger dy :)

SJ said...

he had grown up o... so cute & handsome.
next time I'll buy a bear bear on my next visit ya!

SJ said...

He had grown up, so cute & handsome. Will buy him a bear on my next visit ya!

KC Tan said...

@Tas : Thanks. He is indeed bringing joy & surprise to us everyday. So when is your turn?

@SJ : Thanks in advance. No need to buy him bear, just visit more often will do.

Tsu Lin + + said...

Very cute -he's growing up so well. Hope M'sian weather is good to him (is he used to it?).

KC Tan said...

@tsulin : So far so good, I guess because this time he knows how to walk, n he sweat alot. Unlike last trip, the skin dryness is no longer a problem to YS.

chip-pea said...

He's such a handsome boy!Hopefully he's enjoying the fantastic variety of food M'sia has to offer:)Also it's bice that he get's to grow up with his grandparents and relatives around him :)