Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cheng Shuan at 2 months 2 weeks old


Another 2 weeks passed, it seems that I have get used to the new routine at S11.
Cheng Shuan usual morning feed is around 6.30 to 7am then normally
I will fall asleep and wake up again around 8am.

Once SW, myself and maid is ready, we will leave home for S11.
We usually stop by the market to grab our breakfast and
some groceries for dinner. Upon reaching S11, SW and my maid will
get ready to open the shop for business, pull the rack out, sweep the floor etc,
meanwhile I will boil the water and get ready to bath
Yong Shuan and Cheng Shuan.
Once both my sons bathed and changed, it is almost close to lunch time.

We are now catering our lunch from a rice stall. Auntie will send the
food over everyday for our lunch. I will have to cook dinner myself.
Taking care of CS, feed him from time to time, read with YS, play with both of them
is my daily activities. We will soon need to send YS to kinder. I am going to miss him alot.

I started to worry whether will he feel nervous or frighten but SW keep
telling me we got to let go. He should learn to take care himself and social with others.

I guess most moms will have the same feeling with me, our baby is always baby.

These are the photos I took this morning with CS.


CS starts sucking his fist.


Difficult decision to choose which side is more tasty?


More and more babbles and bubbles from CS day by day.


Found YS photos from old blog entry, are the brothers look alike?
both are shot at the 10th week old.

No comments: