Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The remarkable year 2010


I am very thankful,

2010 is the year :

Yong Shuan turned 3 years old healthy n happy;

I gave birth to Cheng Shuan 3.06kg;

I am breastfeeding CS and yet pump the extra for YS and he likes it;

S11, our business has expanded from one shop lot to two;

I've hired a maid to help out on the daily house chores;
and we are quite happy with her around,
she is a fast learner and smiles alot;

Audrey, my beloved sister is getting married this September;

my car Getz got stolen, and this has gave me a chance to change new car;


the list goes on and on...






I know more happy things will come around ...

Thankful.


5 comments:

chip-pea said...

Your 2010 so far has been so blessed! (except for the car being stolen part of course). You are so courageous. Wishing you more blessings to come for the rest of the year. Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... your car. But everything is going very good for you! :)

KC Tan said...

ML & sis : thanks. so hopefully the One up there love me even more,hehe. I want a 7 seater.

Aus Pilot said...

Nice ramblings. I havent visited your blog for some time and it is so surprising to me.... 2 kids. Wah lau

Aus Pilot said...

I haven't visited your blog for so long and it is so surprising to me that you now have....2 kids! wah lau