Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Getting Ready to fly back to Malaysia


It is my first time travelling with Yong Shuan by myself on a plane.Though I have started to pack my luggage days ago, I am still packing on the last minute. I seem to pack half the house along. More than 80% of my luggage is filled with Yong Shuan's stuff including his bibs, hankies, clothes, wraps, etc. We are going to stay for more than 2 months to celebrate Chinese New Year in Malaysia, therefore I have to bring some bigger size clothes to spare in case Yong Shuan grows out of his current '00' to '0'. Besides the check-in luggage, I am going to carry one backpack as well for the need of his nappy change and feeds during the 7-hour flight. I have been asking around all the experienced moms what I would be expecting to fly with babies. Most of them told me, I should feed him during the take off and the landing. This is because the motion to swallow liquid will ease the discomfort caused by air pressure. I am still nervous, let's hope everything will go smoothly for Yong Shuan and myself on this coming memorable "first time" and we can not wait to meet Yong Shuan's grandparents and aunties.

No comments: