Monday, December 10, 2007

Here we come, Malaysia!

5th Dec 2007, I flew back to Malaysia with Yong Shuan. Daddy carried and kept sayang Yong Shuan until the International Departures Gates Entrance where passed Yong Shuan to me.


In the plane, there was one young air hostess named Kay Yeng standing just next to my seat. She was being told that a bassinet was needed therefore she came to us and shared the safety procedures. Yong Shuan needed to be tightened with an infant seat belt that was attached to mine.


Get Set ... Ready to take off.

.....

tick... tick... tick....

After 7 hours

.....



This was taken when we waited at KLIA for our Penang transit. The moment I walked out of the plane, Yong Shuan's face turned red.

Oh ya, I nearly forgot to mention this MAS trip was horrible. All inflight entertainment were down. Everyone was complaining on the flight. We were being served numerous times of drinks, ended up with everyone queuing to use the washroom. Kids ran up and down the aisle, while their parents and other were chatting with each others.

It was a very good experiencee for myself and my little one. We landed at Penang airport around 12.00 midnight.

No comments: