Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My 100th Blog Entry

This is my 100th blog entry. To make it meaningful, I will write something to remind myself which could bored some of the readers out there.

It's now coming to the 19th month we have been working here in Melbourne. This was a big change in the beginning for me and Shao Wen to adapt to the new life here; not to mention we gave up many precious things in our life. I would like to list some of the things I wish I could accomplish before Easter this year.

1- Healthy Meal

Practice more healthy meal. It does not matter if vegetarian or other type of cuisine as long as not too oily, not too salty, last but not least not too SWEET. We are now practicing vegetarian meal occasionally according to the Chinese lunar calendar. I hope I could have more healthy meals in my cooking and be selective at restaurant's food.

This might help Yong Shuan bowel movement since he is still having hard time everyday ... just to poo... some of you may wonder what has that to do with YS's poo, it is just simply because he is still being breastfed.

2- Holiday

Preferably a beach vacation with Yong Shuan and Shao Wen at the seaside.. I am looking forward for a hot and humid one perhaps in Malaysia when we have our Chinese New Year break.

3- Spend more time and Ca$h on reading

Someone suggested to me years ago is good to spend 10% of my earning to books. It has been a long time since my last purchase of reading material after my Internet is connected. Secondly, is hard to find one Chinese book store in Melbourne unlike Popular Book store which is in almost every shopping places in Malaysia.

4- Shopping

eh... I can't remember when was my last shopping for myself and Shao Wen? We did quite some shopping before Yong Shuan was born, however all of these are for him such like the cot, the car seat, the thermos flask, the bottles, the nappies. I guess when someone steps into parenthood, they will focus more on their child needs rather than themselves. These explain why our parents only buy cloths for themselves on Chinese New Year. (Come on.. KC. Let 's ignore the money issue for just a sec!)

5- Watch movies in Cinema

Again, I can't remember what was the last movie I watched in the cinema. I only can recall the one in the IMAX which was something sounded like "Night time in Museum" (I can't recall the exact movie title) which tells what happened in the museum after sunset. Ever since the nearest cinema closed for renovation, we never explore another "closest to our area" cinema.

* shhh. shhh..... on top of all, beside #1 in the list, I think I should put TO WIN LOTTO, :) this is somehow important to make a lot of dreams to come true ...

1 comment:

Audrey Tan said...

This is indeed something very meaningful, yes, its always good to have dreams and resolutions as to what you want to achieve in life and etc..etc..
I am sure you will be able to achieve some of those items real soon, you are not too far from them coz you have already achieved the very first step: that is to have your wishes listed down , and the next step is just to plan them accordingly. Well, like i always say, nothing is impossible, is just a matter of whether we want to do it or not. You can count on my support and blessings...