Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yong Shuan's Immunisation Schedule

Today is Yong Shuan's 2 months vaccine schedule for

i. Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (whooping Cough) & Poliomyelitis
ii. Combined Haemophilus InfluenzaeType B & Hepatitis B
iii. Child Pneumococcal
iv. Rotavirus

Even myself is shocked when the nurse told us YS need to have 3 shots and one oral vaccine. How can a small boy take all these? It's "heartache" when I saw the nurse put the injection, though she was quick, still PAINFUL for any baby to take these external agent into their body.

The nurse has written on YS's "blue book" his next appointment is 2 months later, November.

.
.
10 seconds later...
.
.

.
.
when we arrived home
.
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG,so sad to see it...what to do, little kids nowadays need all these of vaccine.

Anonymous said...

ouch! ouch! i think you more pain then him, heh-heh-heh... at least that was what i felt with sl.

Big Sis Yien said...

You both are brave mummy and baby. My baby Michelle has gone through at least 3 vaccinations. I never bring her to clinic once because I know I will cry too!

KC Tan said...

Personally, I have bad experience on injection ... hopefully YS will be like his dad ... brave to handle any injection and blood test.. :)