Friday, August 17, 2007

I break my own record!

Good news ! It's my n-th blood test today that I did not faint after the nurse took the sample. For those who know me well will understand this. I used to faint when I had blood tests, injections.. anything to do with that "needle" since secondary school years. Since I was pregnant, I was so worried. People have been telling me that I have to go through the numerous tests that during pregnancy before giving birth to babies.

Infact, I broke my record during last Glucose test, 3 "pock" in 3 hours. Today I was a little worried as we skipped breakfast to arrive at the medical centre on time. With empty stomach, the pathologist advised me to lie down for her to take the sample. She was good, there was just little "bitten" feeling and that's all. Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I went for a medical check up this morning.

我就打破了我自己的纪录了! 今天我们到City去做体检。太好了,今天的验血我没有晕倒。

认识我的朋友亲人会知道我曾经验血和打针晕倒过。自从怀孕以来,就担心会因为要验血和打针晕倒。 在几个月前我就打破了我自己的纪录,在验血糖时没有事。

今天早上我们没有吃早餐就来到验血。因为空着肚子就有点担心会不支晕倒,结果今早的护士很有经验,竟然只是一点小痛。 可能我就这样克服了怕打针。

1 comment:

Story about myself... said...

hey! Congratulations tat u've overcome ur fearness! I still remember during secondary school u faint after injection haha... those were old days... :)